HASHBANG Productions’ Cydia repository contains beta tweaks and other goodies.
Tap to add this repo to Cydia
2.5 Beta 3
- Brings back album artwork banner icons on iOS 8. (Requires NowListening.)
- Adds German translations (thanks HalfScoper!).
- Adds a list of tweaks tested and confirmed to be compatible to the settings.
- Fixes an issue causing banners to appear with a white background.
- Fixes a crash when tapping “Test Banner” in the settings.
- Optimises some files to reduce download size.
2.5 Beta 2
- Adds some logging (to syslog) in case of internal errors to help find the issue when emailing a crash report.
- Determines widget icon color from the home screen icon rather than the smaller icon.
- Fixes a really stupid crash I can't believe I hadn't yet found.
2.5 Beta 1
- Adds a color vibrancy setting.
- Adds support for tinting Notification Center widget headers.
- Adds Chinese translations (thanks Kevin Lee!).
- Should fix an issue causing iOS 7 to always show the welcome notification when SpringBoard loads.
- Fixes an issue with bigger icons that could cause SpringBoard to crash.
- Fixes an issue with Prettier Banners.
- Code improvements, once again.
2.4 Beta 2
- Fixes an issue causing opening the Notification Center to crash.
- I hope I fixed emergency alerts causing a SpringBoard crash this time.
- Adds a capability for themers to set custom tint colors in their themes. Details
- Code improvements, again.
2.4 Beta 1 (R2)
- Fixes an issue causing banners to appear without a background.
2.4 Beta 1
- Begins to add support for iOS 8.
- Adds support for contact icons displayed by the tweak PrettierBanners.
- Various code improvements.
- Fixes issues with album art icons when TinyBar is installed.
- Fixes a crash when Priority Hub is installed.
- Fixes display issues in the notification center.
- Should fix an issue with emergency alerts causing a SpringBoard crash.
- Adds a setting to disable dimming secondary notifications.
- Hides the lock screen and notification center fading at the bottom while scrolling.
- Hides the fading at the top of the lock screen when SubtleLock’s blurred background is enabled.
- Improves memory management when the device is low on memory.
- Adds translations for French and Swedish.
- Fixes a conflict with auki's notification center quick compose shortcut and potentially other notification center tweaks.
- Fixes the “now” date text on banners displaying jagged on iOS 7.1.
- Fixes an issue causing the fade at the top of the lock screen to reach too far, partly covering the first notification’s name.
- Adds a respring button to the notification center settings as a temporary workaround to issues with toggling these settings.